View Profile RedN

25 Game Reviews

Very original game,the game-play is very funny,but some levels are harder than some others (there should be a select difficulty option in the
settings),good luck making more games :)

B6ka responds:

Thank you. The level is randomly generated so sometimes it is harder, and sometimes it is easier. I have some constraints that do not allow to generate the most difficult configurations.

What i feel about this game:
Great game,awesome visual effects,good concept,graphics etc.,the game-play is kinda good and the soundtrack is enjoyable
Things to improve:
This game needs a multiplayer mode,a shop screen to buy more weapons and stuff,some in-game power-ups,a score counter and a pause button (P)
Note:
I've noticed that every medal is worth 5 pts only,and some of them aren't that ease to get,so i think that it would be better to increase their values.
Overall:
That's a very great game,both impressive and addicting,keep up the good work!

Good game, The idea is so simple, For some Reason i like it

B1KMusic responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)

5 Audio Reviews

So Good, Going to my favourites, Well Done!

Chrausner responds:

Thanks!

Yes, good ,but too agressive for me !

cazok responds:

Mnyees :3

Relaxing, Kinda nice !

TheBenjerman responds:

Thanks!

21 Art Reviews

Nice work, I like it, the weird thing is that he's able to look at the faces, even with no eyes.

Nice drawing,very cute,but I think that the eyes are not really realistic,deserves 4.5/5

Awesome,I love the style!

TheYoAsobi responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Hello,I am a young Algerian, I'm interested in competitive programming and information security

21, Male