All 21 art Reviews

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

Nice work, I like it, the weird thing is that he's able to look at the faces, even with no eyes.

family cat-Sapphire family cat-Sapphire

Nice drawing,very cute,but I think that the eyes are not really realistic,deserves 4.5/5

We are watching... [gif] We are watching... [gif]

Awesome,I love the style!

TheYoAsobi responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Sillouettes Sillouettes

Awesome,I love the colors.

Arlo Cashmere Arlo Cashmere

Nice drawing,the characters you draw are always cute,you could add a background.

Dolphin! Dolphin!

Amazing,I really like the color of the sky,you could add some birds in it,the water is a little bit too dark,keep up your good work.

Dumuzi responds:

Thanks for your critique, a revised version might be uploaded soon! :)
I also feel i could have done more with the water, both that its a bit dark, and also the splashes beneath the fin of the dolphin.

Rain Rain

Awesome,I really like the pixel art,you could add a background (inside the room and behind the falling rain),and you could also make that girl move (drink the tea),keep up your work!

Cerberus - Last Tape in Hell Cerberus - Last Tape in Hell

Good piece of art,great inspiration,good choice of colors,the dimensions could be larger and it needs more details,keep it up!

No sleep for the King No sleep for the King

That's awesome,So many particles,So many details,Everything looks great!,Keep up the good work!

Scholar in the attic Scholar in the attic

Awesome art!Very good inspiration,So many details,Good quality,But I think there should be a candle or something to kindle that fire,Good work anyway,Keep it up! 4.5/5

kmau responds:

The flame is a magic spell from the game - I bet it looks really odd for people who don't know it!